TravTrack is an application for iOS devices that allows you to track your locations
Some of the features of TravTrack are:
- It tracks your locations while traveling, recording them for later display.
- It runs in the background on iOS4 devices, and attempts to minimize battery usage.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- The location points in a track may be viewed on a map image inside the application.
- The resulting tracks can be exported as either KML files, or GPX files, using the
file sharing feature of iTunes. The KML files
can be viewed using applications such as Google Earth. The GPX files can be viewed with other
applications, such as Google Maps.
- The KML or GPX files can also be emailed.
- There are settings to control the accuracy of the locations stored, the minimum
distance between location readings, and other settings to optimize the application
for different uses and to control the tradeoff between track accuracy and battery usage.
Location points may be annotated by giving individual points a name, adding address
information to a location (when available) or adding notes to a location.
To see more details about TravTrack Click here.
If you have questions, or have a problem, send email to support at morbiuslabs.com.
If you want to purchase TravTrack click Here