The Vault is an application for iOS devices that securely stores all of your
confidential passwords, PINs, credit and debit card information, bank account numbers, etc.
Some of the features of The Vault are:
- The program never uses the Internet or the "cloud". There are
no "servers". There is no sharing of data. The data is stored exclusively on your iOS device.
Everything you do is completely private to your device, except
when you use the Web Export feature. There are no in-app purchases, and no advertisements.
- It uses a well-known standard encryption algorithm to protect your data.
- Your password, which unlocks the vault, is never stored anywhere on your iOS device.
- You can set up a number of different groups to organize your data, such as personal or business.
The Web Export feature, which implements a mini-webserver, allows the user to connect his or her computer to the
iOS device via a Wifi network connection and view, download or upload Vault data
using only a Web Browser.
This mini-webserver feature is very secure,
as it uses the industry standard HTTPS secure protocol to protect all network
communications. For security reasons, this mini-webserver feature is
only enabled when the user desires, and requires the use of a one-time password
to allow the connection.
- NEW Features for Version 3.0!
- It now supports multiple Vault Databases. You can switch between databases, create new ones,
upload or download them via the Web Export mini-webserver, copy them to other iOS devices, etc.
- It now allows export and import of Vault Data to KeePassX-compatible XML files, for use with
KeePassX on your computer.
- Master password entry is now confirmed via requiring the new password to be entered twice.
- Empty fields are not shown, making the data view simpler and more customized.
- Custom fields are now supported. You can add or remove fields with custom titles.
- iOS 7 is now supported, including a new look and feel. iOS 6.1 is still supported.
- The UI has been updated, allowing for easier entry of notes and other improvements.
- and best of all, it only costs $1.99, less than a grande-mocha-latte!
To see more details about The Vault Click here.
If you have questions, or have a problem, send email to support at morbiuslabs.com.
If you want to purchase The Vault click Here
Version 3.1 of The Vault is now available. To see the release notes Click here.